Sunday, April 14, 2013

The obligatory self-introduction

1455, 14APR2013
Sun: 25' Aries  Moon: 17'Gemini

First post on what is to become a public weblog devoted to the study of Witchcraft and astrology.  What to say first?

I could say that I am a Witch and a Thelemite, that I have looked to Athena for almost twenty years, that I have practiced witchcraft, astrology and tarot for almost as long. 

There is much that I could say, actually, all of which ties in with my magickal life in one way or another and takes up a lot of space, but which does not really mean anything.  I will not call myself a lightworker, though neither am I a black magickian.  I do not shy from the shadows, nor am I blinded by light: all must walk in balance.  It is said that a Witch who cannot hex, cannot heal: I have known truth in this statement.

I will let the mind and the heart and the spirit decide what needs to be said, though the topics may ramble.  For now, the most important thing I could say is that I go by Starlight, and I make the conscious choice now to follow the guidance I have been given by my Polaris.  What I know, I must teach, without forgetting that I too must always continue to learn.  This blog will serve as a training tool for myself as well.

 - Starlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Please keep it civil.